Tuesday, February 9, 2010

friendster.myspace.facebook..

When we talk about social web, webs such as friendster, myspace, facebook, twitter, tagged and etc. will come crossed in everyone's mind. Am i right? Honestly saying, at first, i even kind not liking to have all this thing. You know? It's too advance for me to have all this, until one day, a friend of mine give me a call and asked me whether i have friendster account. I proudly saying that i don't have any because i just don't like it.. But she convince me what the beneficial by having one.. Oh yes, on that time, (4years ago), friendster is the famous social web ever! Then, i start to create one. After i own one, there are a lot of members that had requested to add me as their friends. it's kind an exciting moment as i am able to make a lot of friends. After a while, i feel bored with friendster and i start to create myspace account. The layout and it's function is much way easier to handle rather than friendster. Same with friendster, after a while dealing with myspace, it just not more than a boring things(eventhough making friend still the main purpose of having myspace).. need to mention that, facebook is already exist and i do have one =) but because of it is hard to play around with it, i am not an active person in facebook.. until a month after i have the account, all my friends are keep bugging me by the facebook and i satrt to get active and explore all the things inside it.. well, until now, i do have 445 friends in total including friends since my primary and secondary school and excluding members from oversea that already in my friends list.. Isn't that nice? regard all of other social web, i most prefer facebook as my source in finding friends.. That's the purpose of the existence of my facebook account.. ;)


Here are the printscreen of FACEBOOK; MYSPACE and FRIENDSTER












No comments:

Post a Comment